Access world class research, like-minded professionals, and ongoing support for your organization. Amplify your voice by communicating needs and observations to local and state policy makers through APNC. You’re on the front lines of the overdose and substance use crisis. Let us give you the support and resources you need to continue saving and changing lives in your community.
Dues are based on your organization’s mental health and substance use budget per your last audited financials.
- Membership in the National Council
- Technical Assistance from APNC Staff
- Conference and Event Discounts
- A legislative voice focused specifically on SUD policy
- Individual member benefits for your entire staff